1. Licence agreement
The authors assert that they are the copyright owners and, if accepted, permit the journal to publish their article under an Open Access CC BY licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
The authors assert that they are not the copyright owner in the article but have the permission of the copyright owner to publish in the journal under an Open Access CC BY licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Please provide the name of the copyright owner in the cover letter during the submission.
Should the article be rejected all publication and other rights revert back to the authors (or other copyright owners).
2. Author warranties
The authors warrant that:
- The article is original and has not been previously published in any form or any language, unless this has been declared to the editor (prior publication as a preprint is acceptable but must be declared).
- The article is not currently under consideration by another journal.
- The article contains nothing libellous or otherwise illegal, and does not plagiarise any other works
- The authors have obtained appropriate permission to reproduce any content (e.g. figures) if required.
- The article does not contain any content that may harm any person, and that it respects privacy and confidentiality of test subjects and others.
- All submitted information including authors and their affiliations is correct
- The authors acknowledge that the publisher may retain their personal data and that of any coauthors as submitted to the journal for use in respect of communication regarding this and any future publications with the journal and with the publisher.
The publisher reserves the right to withdraw or remove any content that is considered to be in breach of these warranties.